- Over 40 years of experience in active clinical practice.
- DNB guide and examiner
- Nurses training via lecture at Lady Harding Hospital
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Uro - gynae
- High risk pregnancy
Dr. Anita Gupta has been practicing Gynecology since 30 years, treating patients with dedication and compassion. She completed her M.B.B.S and M.S in Obstetrics and Gynecology from GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1987.
Trained in ADVANCED GYNAECOLOGICAL LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY under the renowned Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Dr. James Daniel of USA and Dr. Lipkee of Mount Elizabeth Hospital, SINGAPORE, she has been successfully performing advanced Gynecological Laparoscopic surgeries and Hysteroscopic surgeries.
Dr Madhu Ahuja has over 35 years experience in obstetrics and gynaecology. Her expertise lies in delivering evidence based care to patient satisfaction. She routinely handles complicated referral cases in obstetrics . Her gynaecological surgical expertise is vast and includes Vaginal surgery for prolapse, surgery for urinary stress incontinence, natural access NDVH and laparoscopic surgery .
- Nearly 20 years of a high volume regional referral practice in Gurgaon since 1995 with speciality recognition in critical care and Hig Risk obstetric patients, complex gynecological surgical procedures and Minimally Invasive gynecological surgeries with outstanding outcomes.
- Focused expertise in Infertility and Adoloscent Health Care.
- Program leadership in establishment of the department of Obs & Gynae at Paras Hospital. Key role in achievement of NABH accredition and recognition of the high risk pregnancy unti at Paras Hospital
- 1 year internship at LHMC and Hospital New Delhi 1976
- Junior resident department of option Gynae from LHMC and Hospital New Delhi 1981
- Work as senior Gynecologist with IOC from April 1981 to 1990
- Special training in laparoscopy at Meerut medical college.
- Training in option Gyane sonography at DIGBOI Hospital Assam.
- Former secretary and president at Noida option Gyane society .
Dr. Vivek Marwah pioneered the advent of advanced Gynaecological Laparoscopic Surgery in Northern India. Was the first to introduce the concept of Operative Microhysteroscopy in India.
Dr. Geeta Chadha is presently working as Senior Consultant, Obstetrics & Gynecology .She has about 30 years’ experience in the speciality.She has been working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals since 1998, prior to which was a practicing Gynecologist at Kolmet hospital and Sharma Nursing home in New Delhi. Her areas of expertise are minimally invasive surgery specially organ preserving in women with benign gynae conditions plus infertility and high risk obstetrics.
Dr. RanjanaSharma is presently working as Senior Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. She has 35 years of experience in the specialty, working in both teaching and non-teaching hospitals. Her work experience is split between India, UK and Saudi Arabia. Patients in India included a large number of foreign nationals from embassies. Her focus is on delivering treatment that is based on evidence, recognized and recommended internationally and agreed mutually with patients. She puts special emphasis on patient counseling, discussion regarding management and patient education.