Dr. S. S. Murthy completed his MBBS from Osmania University, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. He did his post graduation (DNB) in Internal Medicine from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi in 1995. He did his super-specialization - DNB in Cardiology from National Heart Institute, New Delhi in 1999. He had been associated with Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi since 2002 for more than 10.5 yrs. He has a vast experience in field of clinical and invasive cardiology of over 18 yrs. He has been in the field of Interventional Cardiology since more than 8 yrs. His main area of interest is Coronary & Peripheral interventions and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR). Till now he has performed over 10,000 angiographies and over 300 angioplasties. He also performs non coronary interventions like pacemaker implantation, device closures, ICD & COMBO implantations, peripheral stenting and valvuloplasties.
He has a vast experience in field of clinical and invasive cardiology of over 18 years.
He had been associated with Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi since 2002 for more than 10.5 yrs
- Coronary Interventions like Angioplasties, Septal Ablation for HCM.
- Aortic Interventions for Aortic Aneurysms
- Peripheral Interventions for Arms & Legs
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
Fellowships and Memberships
- Member of Cardiological Society of India
- Member of Association of Physicians of India
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
He has contributed in academics through paper publications and review articles in various journals. He has presented papers and interesting cases at various conferences